The “OGEC” is the management organization supporting our catholic school.
A full member of the educational community
L’OGEC is a full member of the educational community. Its main role, within the education community, is to provide the optimum material conditions for supporting the school education and religious projects. It is in fact its legal and financial entity, reporting to the bishop management,
and, as such, it secures accounting, catering, social and contractual requirements. The OGEC also supports the operational action of the school Director, who enjoys a wide delegation of power to conduct its mission. The OGEC is the employer of all personnel except teachers who are formally employed by French « Education Nationale ».
School resources are mainly coming from family contributions and from a yearly grant from the City of Paris.
The OGEC is a non-for-profit organization under French law. It is controlled by a board comprising approx.12 members, all volunteers, including:
- Our parish priest
- Representatives of the bishop, the UROGEC (regional federation of OGECs), the A.P.E.L. (local parent association)
- A representative of the Town mayor of the 8th district of Paris
- A president, un treasurer and a board secretary
- Other members selected for their experience
- The school Director is invited to all board meetings. The board meets at least three times a year and determines the budget, approves the account yearly closing and take main strategical decisions. It advises and exerts the prudential control of the activity. Its president is renewed every year and the other members every three years.
Board composition as of November 2022
Père Jacques OLLIER
Nathalie DEMOL BELONDRADE
Bérangère DE PAZZIS
Solange DE BRUCE
Delphine MALACHARD DES REYSSIERS
Priest of Chaillot’s Parish
Head of school
Head of APEL
8ème arrondissement City Hall